Stuffed Peppers Recipe
This basic stuffed peppers Recipe looks too great to eat. Overflowing with Mediterranean flavor, they’re ideal for a sound veggie lover super heavenly lunch. 15 minutes planning and after that only 25 minutes in the stove. Simple.
- 4 peppers (red, yellow or green)
- 1tbsp olive oil
- 200g (6½oz)
- Feta cheddar, disintegrated
- 200g (6½oz) cherry tomatoes, split
- 50g (1¾oz) dark olives, stones expelled
- 1 little red onion, daintily cut
- Grated get-up-and-go of 1 lemon
- 1 garlic clove, pulverized
- 4tbsp basil takes off
- Heat the stove to 200°C (gas check 6). Divide each pepper lengthways and dispose of the seeds and layer. Brush the peppers in a little oil, at that point put on a heating plate.
- Combine the feta, tomatoes, olives, onion, lemon get-up-and-go, garlic and a large portion of the basil, at that point use to fill each pepper.
- Drizzle with the rest of the oil and heat for around 25 minutes, or until the point when the peppers are delicate. Topping with outstanding basil.
You can set up the peppers up to 6 hours ahead and cook them when prepared to serve. Attempt since quite a while ago red peppers as an option.