Baked Potato Recipe
- 2 teaspoons heart-solid margarine spread
- 1 glass cleaved onion
- 4 (5 to 6-ounce) chestnut potatoes
- 1/2 glass without fat plain yogurt
- 1/2 glass arranged hummus
- 1/3 glass diced cooked red ringer peppers
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Slivered Kalamata olives
Planning Time: 15min | Cook Time: 20min
- Preheat broiler to 425°F. Soften spread in a medium skillet. Include onion and cook over medium warmth in a skillet for 10 to 15 minutes or until delicate and daintily seared.
- While onions are cooking, put potatoes in a medium microwave-safe bowl and cover with saran wrap. Make a little opening to vent, at that point microwave on HIGH for 10 minutes or until the point when potatoes are delicate when tenderly crushed. Let cool somewhat, at that point cut down the middle and deliberately scoop out potato leaving a 1/4-inch shell.
- Mash potatoes, at that point mix in cooked onion, yogurt, hummus, simmered red chime peppers, smoked paprika, garlic salt and pepper.
- Place potato skins on a preparing sheet and load with squashed potato blend. Prepare for 20 minutes or until the point when tops are softly cooked. Top with fragmented Kalamata olives, if wanted.