Chicken nasi goreng with basmati rice & spring greens
- Preparation time:10 minutes
- Cooking time:15 minutes
- Total time:25 minutes
1– 2 tbsp sunflower oil
2 unfenced eggs, beaten
1 red pepper, deseeded and daintily cut
200g pack Waitrose Child Leaf Greens, destroyed
2 red chilies, deseeded and daintily cut
1 pack serving of mixed greens onions, cut
2 x 250g packs Tilda Steamed Basmati Rice
200g Waitrose English Dish Chicken Sweet Bean stew Smaller than expected Filets. destroyed or daintily cut
2 tbsp soy sauce
2 tbsp Lingham’s Ginger Garlic Bean stew Sauce
6cm piece cucumber, split, seeded and cut
60g pack Waitrose Indonesian Style Vegetable Wafers, to serve
- Warmth a sprinkle of the oil in an extensive non– stick griddle or wok and, once hot, pour in the beaten eggs and cook for two or three minutes on each side to make an expansive, thin omelet. Slide onto an extensive plate, move up and cut into thin strips.
- Include whatever remains of the oil to the dish and cook the pepper for 2 minutes. Include the greens and cook for a further 3 minutes on the most noteworthy warmth so any water discharged by the greens vanishes.
- Blend into equal parts the chilies, the serving of mixed greens onions, rice and chicken and keep on cooking for a further 5 minutes until sizzling.
- Blend in the soy sauce and stew sauce and partition between bowls. Mastermind the cucumber, omelet strips and remaining bean stew to finish everything and present with the saltines.
Cook’s tip :
Short blasts of cooking at a high warmth are vital to great mix searing, so set up your fixings and place them near the hob – that way they can be added to the dish rapidly.